The following issue resolution procedures are designed to ensure that all issues are resolved to the satisfaction of members and the Committee in a timely fashion.
1. Any person wishing to raise an issue should do so as follows:
ISSUE RAISE WITH ESCALATION
Team related Team Manager or Coach Football Operations Manager
Football related Football Operations Manager President
General Issue Committee Members President or Secretary
2. Where practical, the person reporting the issue should make suggestions that may resolve the issue.
3. The relevant parties should meet to try to resolve the issue as soon as possible after the issue has been raised.
4. Where the initial parties cannot resolve the issue, the matter should be escalated as appropriate as soon as possible.
5. In attempting to resolve the issue, all parties should take into account the following factors:
- The extent of the issue, i.e. if it is likely to have a wider effect in the Club.
- The number of players or teams affected.
- Whether appropriate temporary measures are possible or desirable.
- The expected time before the issue can be addressed.
- The resources that may be needed to resolve the issue.
6. The consent of the Committee must be obtained before any external parties are involved in the resolution of Club issues.
7. Only the Club President is authorised to make public statements on behalf of the Club.
8. All persons must take reasonable actions to avoid situations that could cause serious injury or harm to the health of players, officials or the public. If any hazard is identified the Committee are to be informed as soon as possible.