SENIOR WOMEN’S COACH REQUIRED
– PLAYING OR NON-PLAYING
The Senior Women’s Coach’s role is to manage the on-field performance of the club’s senior team and develop the overall women’s playing list. The role will also provide leadership within the Football Department and Club assisting in the mentoring of the women’s assistant coaches, recruitment and overall development of the Senior Women’s Football Program.
The role will also include input into the development of programs for the pathway of players from the Park Orchards Junior club, through to senior football.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate strong football acumen and:
- Experienced coaching and/or playing resume
- Strong leadership skills and an eye for developing playing lists and young female footballers.
- Excellent organisational and communications skills are essential.
- Ability to work closely with the club & community to develop a positive club environment.
- Have, or willing to obtain, Level 1 Coaching Accreditation (minimum) and Working with Children check.
- Knowledge of women in sport and challenges/successes that are involved in this environment.
The appointed Coach will need to work closely with players, other coaches, football operations and the committee in supporting the ongoing success and sustainability of women’s football at Park Orchards Football Netball Club.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact:
- Micaela Debney, POFNC Women’s Sport Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0466 613 657